Friday, April 8, 2011

First Time Blogger

Hi...
I know that blogging has been around for years, I have been reading my wife's, kid's, kin folk's and friend's blogs for that long. And I want you to know that even though I don' t always comment on them I do enjoy each and everyone. Some make me laugh, feel sad, angry, and knowledgeable (because I have to research information that I don't have a clue what you are talking about). But, I do enjoy all the stories, pictures and movie clips and I hope that I can repay the privilege of reading your blogs by adding my own blog to your special group. I know I don't write like Nancy and Eric you should have no fear about my pictures showing yours up. But, I am open to any suggestions that you experienced bloggers have.

I am starting this blog to let my family know of my experiences in Germany where I'll be living the next five months working an internship with the Department of Defense. I'll be Heidelberg, Germany working with the U.S. Army as an Equal Opportunity Assistant. I know that the position doesn't sound that exciting, but we'll have to see if I can't beef it up a little with my great blogging skills (ha ha) and I understand that there is a lot to do in and around Germany and I'll do my best to show you Germany through my eyes.

So until next time...don't let the moss grow under your feet!

1 comment:

  1. Any job is exciting in this economic climate! :D

    Plus, you'll be in Germany~that's cool!

    ReplyDelete