Friday, July 22, 2011

Not What You Expected Is It

Sorry guys and gals, I know you expected me to blog about my second day in Paris, but it is still in the works. I needed to get something out so that people would know I'm still alive. Went and seen HP last night and got home late. I could give you more excuses, but like I always say, "Excuses are like armpits, everyone has a couple and they all stink!" Mine are no exception, just tired and lazy today. Accept my apology or not that is your choice, but I've been surfing the net everyday for eight hours a day for the last month and my eyes are tired of looking at computer screens. So now you have my couple of excuses enjoy your week and be careful, cheerful, or what ever ful you want to be, just enjoy it, eh.

I will get the next Paris Trip issue out as soon as it is complete, might even tie the third day into it, who knows it's my blog and I'm sticking to it.

Until the next time...remember the only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment